Friday, February 20, 2015

Hello there!

I know, I know..... It's been a long time :) I'm an artist, what can I say! Lol  We are in the middle of packing for a move to Washington and the doll making business is getting busy! Over the past few months I created a new type of doll made of wool felt and I'm just loving how they turn out! These guys/ gals are about 16- 18 inches tall and are jointed. I just love them, but I will always have a soft spot for my little cloth rag dolls. I have also been crocheting toy bears too! On top of all this painting! So be sure to look me up on Snicklefarkles on Facebook and like my page for updates! 
  Now that I finally got an App for my blog spot blog I will try to Update on here too! I'm also on Etsy ( snicklefarkleshop) but as fast as I make toys they disappear, so none have made it there yet! If I ever get caught up I will post some critters and dolls on there! In the meantime keep watching because you never know where this Artist mind goes and creates  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment