Thursday, February 26, 2015

Skippy in progress and Sylvia learns to read a pattern.

Sylvia my daughters cat whom I watched being born is an old soul. I should have named her myrtle or Betty, perhaps hazel. But alas my daughter swore she was a boy and wanted him named Sylvester. I told her she needs to be a Sylvia for a good reason. So there ya have it. 
  Sylvia while Hannah is at school is always by my side into my knitting or howling around the house looking for her long legged 12 yr old human kitten. Today she was by my side learning to read my pattern of Skippy the ships ahoy doggie :).  I think she has been hanging around Hannah doing her homework too much and feels like she needs to catch up on current events. Anyhow it was nice to have the company :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment